Refugees from Trieste arrive in our country
- MP4 (360x288, sd 12.8 MB): 06/53/653587.653576.WEEKNUMMER544-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 23.4 MB): 06/53/653589.653576.WEEKNUMMER544-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (360x288, sd 11.8 MB): 06/53/653591.653576.WEEKNUMMER544-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.9 MB): 06/53/653583.653576.WEEKNUMMER544-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (720x576, hd 18.3 MB): 06/53/653585.653576.WEEKNUMMER544-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (720x576, source 17.0 MB): 06/53/653576.WEEKNUMMER544-HRE0000CF[..].mp4
Week number 54-44
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
94 refugees from Eastern Europe, who stayed in Trieste for a few years, arrive by train in Arnhem. Thanks to the radio fundraiser 'A hundred thousand guilders for Trieste', which raised 2.5 thousand guilders, families containing one or more members with TB can come to the Netherlands. From Arnhem the people leave by car to their destinations. Mister Simonjenko goes to the sanatorium in Amerongen, where he says goodbye to his wife and children, who are staying somewhere else.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 24 October 1954