Steel construction by Jules Chapon
- MP4 (352x288, sd 23.8 MB): 98/98131.98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE0000E18F.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 45.0 MB): 98/98133.98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE0000E18F.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.8 MB): 98/98135.98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 19.1 MB): 98/98129.98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE0000E18F.ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.1 MB): 98/98127.98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE0000E18F.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 26.2 MB): 98/98115.WEEKNUMMER670-HRE0000E18F.mpg
Week number 67-09
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Parts of a ship are welded together at the shipyard of the NDSM in Amsterdam and made into a ship. Artist Jules Chapon works on a wall of steel and glass in a hall of this shipyard, meant for the new office building of the shipyard. Holes are cut into the metal, which is taken from old ships so it has a different surface structure. The holes are then filled with a special colored glass.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 February 1967