Launching of two ships for Royal Dutch Shell: the Miralda and the Elusa
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.7 MB): 97/97705.97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.4 MB): 97/97697.97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000154D4.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.5 MB): 97/97699.97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000154D4.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.6 MB): 97/97701.97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000154D4.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 18.4 MB): 97/97703.97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000154D4.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 11.7 MB): 97/97688.WEEKNUMMER361-HRE000154D4.mpg
Week number 36-18
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In Amsterdam and Rotterdam two tankers are launched: respectively the Miralda, build by the Nederlandse Scheepsbouwmaatschappij and the Elusa, build by Wilton-Fijenoord. Both ships are commissioned by Royal Dutch Shell. SHOTS: - Several shots of the launch of the Miralda: mrs. F.H.C. Muller-Drukker christens the ship after which it is launched; - Several shots of the launching of the Elusa: not really a launch as the ship is made afloat by filling the dock in which it was built with water.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 25 April 1936