Visiting the Nederlandse Dokmaatschappij
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.0 MB): 97/97450.97432.BG_18846.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 17.1 MB): 97/97452.97432.BG_18846.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.1 MB): 97/97454.97432.BG_18846.webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.3 MB): 97/97448.97432.BG_18846.ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.0 MB): 97/97446.97432.BG_18846.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 10.8 MB): 97/97432.BG_18846.mpg
Week number: 24-08
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Film report on the open day on the occasion of the completion of the three large docks of the Nederlandse Dokmaatschappij, located on the northern bank of the Noord channel. On this occasion a tour was held in which a number of Amsterdam and Rotterdam directors from the banking sector, shipping and the municipalities participated. Amongst them for example J. ter Haar, alderman Public Works in Amsterdam, G. Visser, CEO of the Nederlandse Bank and captain G.H.A. Greve. Afterwards tea is served on the "Johan de Witte". Shots : Overall shot of the new docks 23"; visitors look at the grounds and the int. of the new docks; drinking tea aboard the "Johan de Witte"; posing of three Dutch Eats Indian employees 5".
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 10 April 1924