Arrival of Johann Strauss and his orchestraEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 5.2 MB): 91/91072.91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE00012470.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 10.0 MB): 91/91074.91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE00012470.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 5.3 MB): 91/91076.91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.5 MB): 91/91068.91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE00012470.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 5.4 MB): 91/91070.91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE00012470.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 6.1 MB): 91/91059.WEEKNUMMER291-HRE00012470.mpg
Week number 29-10
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Johann Strauss, the grandson of the famous composer, arrives at The Hague Central Station. SHOTS: Strauss walks across the platform with his company at The Hague Central Station; he receives flowers; shakes hands; 00:21 close up of Strauss.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 21 April 1929