Visit of Watt and Half Watt
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.7 MB): 90/90137.90120.BG_18756.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 6.6 MB): 90/90129.90120.BG_18756.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 14.3 MB): 90/90131.90120.BG_18756.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, hd 31.0 MB): 90/90135.90120.BG_18756.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.1 MB): 90/90133.90120.BG_18756.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 20.8 MB): 90/90120.BG_18756.mpg
Week number: 24-06
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Visit of the comical film duo Watt and half Watt (known in England as 'Long and Short') in Amsterdam. Shots: people waiting at the platform of Central Station, amongst them a few porters 5"; arrival of the actors and their company walking out of the Central Station with a large crowd of people; close ups of successively Harald Madsen ("Half-Watt"), Carl Schenstrom ("Watt"), miss Pedersen (film actress), Melsing and Jorgensen, both Danish projectionists.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 17 March 1924