Three quarters of a million signatures for HM the Queen
- MP4 (352x288, sd 11.2 MB): 86/86022.86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B075.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 20.5 MB): 86/86024.86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B075.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 10.4 MB): 86/86026.86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.9 MB): 86/86018.86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B075.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 8.9 MB): 86/86020.86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B075.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 12.4 MB): 86/86009.WEEKNUMMER483-HRE0001B075.mpg
Week number 48-34
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Dutch women from all across the country have put their signatures on cards as a tribute to Queen Wilhelmina. These cards have been brought together at one central adress in The Hague. From there they will be presented at Palace Het Loo, together with certificates from a number of municipalities and a file of drawing. SHOTS: - stacks of bundled cards lie on the table; - members of the Vrouwelijk Hulpcorps (Women's Aid Corps) in The Hague make the cards ready for transportation by putting them in boxes; - members of the Vrouwelijk Hulpcorps from the Hague in uniform carry cheese barrows with the boxes to a lorry, which drives off with the women; - the women carry the ches barrows inside at Palace Het Loo.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 August 1948