Finals of the World Chess Tournament for women's national teamsEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.2 MB): 85/85546.85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A48.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 25.4 MB): 85/85548.85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A48.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.0 MB): 85/85550.85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.8 MB): 85/85542.85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A48.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.8 MB): 85/85544.85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A48.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 15.8 MB): 85/85533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A48.mpg
Week number 57-40
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
World Championships Chess for women's national teams in Emmen led by Grandmaster O'Kelly. Olga Rubtsowa and Kira Zvorykina from the USSR win the tournament from a.o. Van der Veen and Roodsant, Larssen from Denmark and Chater from Ireland. Fenny Heemskerk, who couldn't participate owing to family circumstances, witnesses the award ceremony.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 20 September 1957