First female Dutch aviator
- MP4 (352x288, sd 12.5 MB): 85/85193.85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000122BD.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 23.8 MB): 85/85195.85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000122BD.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 12.4 MB): 85/85197.85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.9 MB): 85/85189.85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000122BD.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.5 MB): 85/85191.85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000122BD.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 15.0 MB): 85/85180.WEEKNUMMER303-HRE000122BD.mpg
Week number 30-33
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The first female Dutch aviator, ms. Versluys, receives her pilot's license. - Biplane propeller airplane PH-AEX taxis with running radial engine. On the body the text: "Nationale Luchtvaartschool Holland" (National Aviation School Holland). The aviatrix takes off her flying-goggles, is congratulated bij approaching men and climbs out of the cockpit 36"; - medium shot: aviatrix talking to a man (perhaps Smith Crans?) 5"; -close up: aviatrix ms. Versluys 8"; - other aviatrix (= mrs. Stork, USA) in an open cockpit of another plane congratulates Versluys, shakes hands with approaching men, exits the airplane and poses with Versluys 29".
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 4 December 1930