Condensed milk for export
- WEBM (352x288, sd 16.4 MB): 81/81318.81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 8.3 MB): 81/81310.81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000158A4.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 18.5 MB): 81/81312.81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000158A4.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 16.9 MB): 81/81314.81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000158A4.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 31.6 MB): 81/81316.81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000158A4.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 19.4 MB): 81/81301.WEEKNUMMER470-HRE000158A4.mpg
Week number 47-03
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
With several machines milk is thickened to make condensed milk in a large dairy factory in Friesland. This is then put into cans which are put in crates. Note: According to the administration of Polygoon the location is The Hague; the footage is most likely made in the Coöperatieve Condensfabriek (Cooperative Condenstation Factory) in Leeuwarden.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 13 January 1947