In the Dutch flower area: Tulip Rally to Noordwijk
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.0 MB): 81/81165.81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 8.3 MB): 81/81157.81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE0001C2E8.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 17.6 MB): 81/81159.81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE0001C2E8.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.9 MB): 81/81161.81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE0001C2E8.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 27.5 MB): 81/81163.81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE0001C2E8.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 18.4 MB): 81/81148.WEEKNUMMER491-HRE0001C2E8.mpg
Week number 49-18
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Tulips, narcissus' and hyacinths are in bloom in the bulb-growing area between Leiden and Haarlem. Day-trippers come to take a look using a.o. cars, motorcycles and busses. A group of Belgian tourists sail around in a small boat. Flowers vendors do good business: cars, motorcycles and busses drive around with garlands. Amidst the flower lovers that are driving around a few, mostly foreign, cars race across the roads in the bulb-growing area: participants of the Tulip Rally. They pass a.o. the boulevard on their way to the finish in Noordwijk.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 May 1949