Transport of a fractionating column from Breda to PernisEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.4 MB): 79/79428.79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE0001A6F1.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 17.9 MB): 79/79430.79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE0001A6F1.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.1 MB): 79/79432.79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.1 MB): 79/79424.79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE0001A6F1.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 8.1 MB): 79/79426.79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE0001A6F1.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 11.2 MB): 79/79415.WEEKNUMMER500-HRE0001A6F1.mpg
Week number 50-06
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Transport of a fractionating column, made in a machine factory in Breda. The fractionating column is meant for the oil refinery of BPM in Pernis. SHOTS: - The enormous steel cylinder of 22m long is slowly transported - horizontally - out of the factory hall. Then it is carefully let into the water between the ice floes by a sheerleg and a crane on the shore; - the floating column is dragged along; in front of it sails a tug and behind it a sheerleg that partially lifts the column out of the water; the sailing column passes the bridge over the Wilhelmina Canal near Terheijden.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 30 January 1950