The offical opening of the TwentekanaalEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.1 MB): 78/78211.78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000184A6.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 28.6 MB): 78/78213.78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000184A6.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 14.4 MB): 78/78215.78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.8 MB): 78/78207.78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000184A6.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 11.2 MB): 78/78209.78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000184A6.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 18.0 MB): 78/78198.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE000184A6.mpg
Week number 53-28
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In the presence of Minister J. Algera of Transport, Public Works and Water Management, the Royal Commissioner and mayor Ravesloot of Almelo the Twentekanaal is officially put into use. The men sail with their company in a fleet of dressed ships through a ribbon that has been stretched across the water. Ravesloot receives the entrance keys to the canal.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1953