40 years of Brons enginesEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 8.0 MB): 77/77667.77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE0000DF61.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 15.7 MB): 77/77669.77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE0000DF61.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 8.1 MB): 77/77671.77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.8 MB): 77/77663.77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE0000DF61.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.9 MB): 77/77665.77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE0000DF61.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 9.8 MB): 77/77654.WEEKNUMMER471-HRE0000DF61.mpg
Week number 47-16
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Fourty years jubliee of the factory for ship engines Brons in Appingedam. The staff honour the founder of the company, K. Brons. The mayor of Appingedam, C.C.J. Welleman, tells him he is appointed knight in the Order of Orange-Nassau. SHOTS: - ext. and int. of the machine factory: workers at work; large diesel ship engine is tested; - close ups of Brons, a.o. behind a drawing table; in the factory he deliberates with a worker, with a blueprint in his hand; - honouring; unveiling of a commemorative plaque; Welleman congratulates Brons.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 9 April 1947