The making of coloured pencils
- MP4 (352x288, hd 23.5 MB): 74/74476.74461.BG_9804.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 12.6 MB): 74/74474.74461.BG_9804.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 12.7 MB): 74/74478.74461.BG_9804.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.9 MB): 74/74470.74461.BG_9804.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 15.7 MB): 74/74472.74461.BG_9804.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 14.0 MB): 74/74461.BG_9804.mpg
Week number: 76-47
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
report on the production process of coloured pencils. SHOTS: several of the fully automated production process a.o. milling of planks of cedar wood, putting glue in the grooves, sticking a second layer of cedar wood onto it, placing the pencils on it mechanically, putting a coloured outside layer with a lacquer machine, marking the pencils with the type number by a stamp machine, sharpening the pencils.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1976