Salt production in our country and its uses
- MP4 (352x288, sd 21.2 MB): 74/74450.74437.BG_9721.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 40.5 MB): 74/74452.74437.BG_9721.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.4 MB): 74/74454.74437.BG_9721.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 10.0 MB): 74/74446.74437.BG_9721.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 24.0 MB): 74/74448.74437.BG_9721.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 25.6 MB): 74/74437.BG_9721.mpg
Week number: 77-04
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The salt factory in Hengelo is the largest in Europe. A small part of the salt produced in the Netherlands is used for consumption. The largest part is so-called industry salt and has many uses. SHOTS: several salt cellars; paintings with salt (tubs); salt production in Boekelo; several shots of salt work and processing in the salt factory in Hengelo; several shots of the different uses of salt, a.o. scattering salt on snowy roads. ARCHIVE MATERIAL: salt extraction in Bonaire (from the sea) and in Austria (from caves).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1977