Members of parliament visit the Dutch industryEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 23.1 MB): 74/74318.74175.BG_11712.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 43.0 MB): 74/74320.74175.BG_11712.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.9 MB): 74/74322.74175.BG_11712.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.0 MB): 74/74314.74175.BG_11712.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 18.3 MB): 74/74316.74175.BG_11712.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 26.1 MB): 74/74175.BG_11712.mpg
Week number: 54-38
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Invited by the Verbond van Nederlandse Werkgevers (Union of Dutch Employers), the members of the Eerste and Tweede Kamer (Dutch Senate and House of Representatives) visit the Dutch industries for several days. A group visits the wood processing industry, where doors are made, and a linoleum factory, both located in the Zaanstreek. Another group visits an oil factory in Akkrum, where they receive explanation on the production of cattle cake form the director, who is also the chairman of the Verbond van Nederlandse Werkgevers. The members that are going to Friesland are photographed in front of the Super-Constellation of the KLM before they fly to the aiport Beek in Limburg. In the airplane they receive something to drink. When they arrive in the the Super-Constellation at the airport in Beek, another airplane carrying the group that visited Groningen lands behind them. In Limburg a group visits the laboratories of the chemical factories of the Staatsmijnen (State Mines) in Geleen. Another group visits the oil refinery in Pernis, where they are welcomed by representatives in the control room of the catalytic cracking plant. With a.o. Henk Gortzak (CPN), J.A. Jonkman (PvdA), chairman of the Eerste Kamer, former Minister J. in 't Veld and W. Rip (ARP).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 7 September 1954