Almelo: match for the championship of the Netherlands
- MP4 (360x288, sd 10.1 MB): 72/72778.72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE0000[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 18.5 MB): 72/72780.72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE0000[..].mp4
- WEBM (360x288, sd 9.2 MB): 72/72782.72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.7 MB): 72/72774.72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE0000[..].ogv
- OGV (720x576, hd 19.0 MB): 72/72776.72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE0000[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 12.8 MB): 72/72765.WEEKNUMMER412-HRE000042E3_1[..].mp4
Week number: 41-26
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Heracles (striped shirt) beats PSV with 6-1 and is declared champion of the Netherlands. Several shots of a sunny football match. Some spectators protect their head from the heat with a knotted handkerchief. After the final whistle the supporters move onto the field. The players have to move through a dense crowd of spectators to leave the field. The winning team poses.
During World War II the newsreels by film producers Polygoon and Profilti were controlled by the German occupiers. Polygoon and Profilti had to work together with the German film rental office Tobis. From January 1, 1941 the newsreels were therefore called Tobis News. Until the fall of 1944 newsreels under this name were produced alternately by Polygoon and Profilti.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 June 1941