No more hood dryersEdit
- MP4 (352x288, sd 14.5 MB): 72/72092.72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE00014E97.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 27.2 MB): 72/72094.72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE00014E97.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.8 MB): 72/72096.72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.5 MB): 72/72088.72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE00014E97.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 12.1 MB): 72/72090.72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE00014E97.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 16.7 MB): 72/72075.WEEKNUMMER604-HRE00014E97.mpg
Week number 60-40
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A hairdresser in Rotterdam cuts women's hair in the Coup Sixty-One. With scissors he cuts off their long hair, curls the hair with a curling iron and finishes the hairdo with gel. Afterwards it is demonstrated that the hairdo stays in shape in the rain by pooring water from a watering can over the women.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 21 September 1960