Grandma's dresses under the hammer
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.0 MB): 71/71574.71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE0001B838.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 25.3 MB): 71/71576.71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE0001B838.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.1 MB): 71/71578.71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.3 MB): 71/71570.71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE0001B838.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.9 MB): 71/71572.71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE0001B838.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 16.0 MB): 71/71561.WEEKNUMMER745-HRE0001B838.mpg
Week number 74-53
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
There is once again a large interest in fashion from the 1920s, the so-called 'grandma dresses'. At an auction by Mak van Waay in Amsterdam an original collection of women's wear from the 1920s, owned by mrs. Canter Cremers-Van der Does, is auctioned with large public ineterest. SHOTS: window with 'grandma dresses'; auction personnel shows women's clothing from mrs. Canter Cremers; close up of mrs. Canter Cremers; models in old dresses; bid for a dress.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1974