Making of the bridal gown for H.R.H. Princess Juliana
- MP4 (352x288, sd 7.3 MB): 71/71101.71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000184C9.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 14.0 MB): 71/71103.71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000184C9.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 7.1 MB): 71/71105.71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.7 MB): 71/71099.71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000184C9.ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.5 MB): 71/71097.71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000184C9.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 8.5 MB): 71/71088.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE000184C9.mpg
Week number 36-50
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Shots of a group of seamstresses in white clothing working in a sewing workshop of the company Kühne in The Hague. They're working on the bridal gown and train for Princess Juliana for her intended marriage to Prince Bernhard on January 7, 1937.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 December 1936