What remained of the submarine base
Week number 45-51
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The Germans built a verly large concrete structure in IJmuiden in World War II, which was used as an underground harbour for speedboats and submarines protected from air raids. Because of attacks from the Royal Air Force with special bombs not much more than great piles of rubble is left.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 December 1945