Media item

The Waag building', lastmodified='Tue Jan 05 12:01:01 CET 2016', show='true', date='Tue Dec 01 00:00:00 CET 1925', offline='Mon Aug 25 00:00:00 CEST 2110', online='Wed Aug 25 00:00:00 CEST 2010', creator='beeldengeluid', publisher='Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid', title='Het Waaggebouw', created='Wed Aug 25 13:45:24 CEST 2010', contributor is null, length='51610', dc_creator='Polygoon-Profilti (producent) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (beheerder)', hasformat is null, keywords='muren; musea; De Waag; Brink; De drie haringen', relation is null, number='29535', intro='

Bioscoopjournaals waarin Nederlandse onderwerpen van een bepaalde week worden gepresenteerd.

', source='WEEKNUMMER253-HRE0001571D', start='230', coverage is null, subtitle='Weeknummer 25-38', owner='344', lastmodifier='beeldengeluid', mediator='Wikimedia Commons', language='nl', otype='61', identifier='525163' org.mmbase.module.core.MMObjectNode@393c21, org.mmbase.bridge.Node tag=null, java.lang.String type=null, org.mmbase.bridge.Node id=null, org.mmbase.bridge.Node article=null, java.lang.String category=null] (pars: [org.mmbase.bridge.Node n=null, java.lang.String media=29535, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request=null, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse response=null, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request=null, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse response=null, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request=null])" class="edit">Edit

Week number 25-38

Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.

Meer

- Several shots of the ext. of the building "De Waag" (The Weigh House), located on the market (brink) in deventer, 17"; overall shot: from left to right: part of "De Waag", connecting wall with gable stone, museum "De Drie Haringen" (The Three Herrings), 10"; - overall shot of connectin wall, person with handcart walks past, 10"; closer shot of connecting wall, three men in front of it in the snow, 8"; - close up of the gable stone iwth shield and text: "Museumhof (?) Anno 1645" (Museum Court (?) 1645 A.D.), 5". Note: The connecting wall was only a test, as a result of the original plans to connect both walls. The wall, that was made from authentical parts, was soon taken down. - SOURCES: - Polygoon card system; - Museum De Waag, mrs. Herweijer, curator.

Creator:
Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
Publication date:
1 December 1925
Length:
00:51

Meer

Type:
video
Original format:
 
User:
Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Tags: