The Waag building
Week number 25-38
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
- Several shots of the ext. of the building "De Waag" (The Weigh House), located on the market (brink) in deventer, 17"; overall shot: from left to right: part of "De Waag", connecting wall with gable stone, museum "De Drie Haringen" (The Three Herrings), 10"; - overall shot of connectin wall, person with handcart walks past, 10"; closer shot of connecting wall, three men in front of it in the snow, 8"; - close up of the gable stone iwth shield and text: "Museumhof (?) Anno 1645" (Museum Court (?) 1645 A.D.), 5". Note: The connecting wall was only a test, as a result of the original plans to connect both walls. The wall, that was made from authentical parts, was soon taken down. - SOURCES: - Polygoon card system; - Museum De Waag, mrs. Herweijer, curator.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 December 1925