Laying of a wreath at the memorial stone on the Waal bridgeEdit
- MP4 (360x288, sd 6.7 MB): 24/744082.24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE000[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 13.0 MB): 24/744085.24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE000[..].mp4
- WEBM (720x576, hd 7.1 MB): 24/744088.24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE00[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 1874.7 kB): 24/744076.24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE000[..].ogv
- OGV (720x576, hd 10.4 MB): 24/744079.24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE000[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 10.4 MB): 24/24561.WEEKNUMMER454-HRE00010161_3[..].mp4
Week number 45-40
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Youth from Haarlem lay a wreath at the memorial sign of Jan van Hoof on teh Waal bridge in Nijmegen. The resistance fighter Jan van Hoof from Haarlem prevented the blowing up of this bridge by the retreating Germans on September 18, 1944, but was killed himself the next day.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 September 1945