New way of dismantling cars
- WEBM (352x288, sd 14.5 MB): 01/60/160894.160880.WEEKNUMMER722-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.7 MB): 01/60/160890.160880.WEEKNUMMER722-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 14.3 MB): 01/60/160891.160880.WEEKNUMMER722-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, hd 28.9 MB): 01/60/160893.160880.WEEKNUMMER722-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.3 MB): 01/60/160892.160880.WEEKNUMMER722-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 17.5 MB): 01/60/160880.WEEKNUMMER722-HRE0001A36E.mpg
Week number 72-28
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A scrap yard owner in Veldhoven dismantles car wrecks with his personnel, removes the parts that are still usable and stores them in a warehouse. People searching for parts can buy them at the counter. Six cars are dismantled per day. The remaining wrecks are pressed to small packages in a scrap baler. Wit comments by the scrap yard owner on what happened to teh two wrecks. Also footage of hundreds of stacked cars in a field near the scrap yard.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1972