Yet another road obstacle on the road Eindhoven - Den Bosch removed
- MP4 (720x576, hd 20.6 MB): 01/55/156000.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (360x288, sd 10.5 MB): 01/55/155998.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (360x288, sd 10.6 MB): 01/55/156002.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.2 MB): 01/55/155994.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (720x576, hd 19.0 MB): 01/55/155996.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 15.5 MB): 01/55/155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HRE0001DB[..].mp4
Week number 47-46
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
As a result of the Second World War car traffic on the road from Eindhoven to Den Bosch was hindered by four temporary bridges for one-way traffic until recently: near Best, Boxtel (twice) and Vught. The temporary bridge near Vught has been replaced by a permanent one, so on this last part the traffic from the south can move on. SHOTS: - car rides on roads through the Brabant landscape and passes several temporary bridges; - opening of the new bridge by Mrs. Harmsen, the wife of chief engineer and director of Rijkswaterstaat; ext. of teh new bridge; traffic moves over the bridge.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 25 October 1947