Yet another road obstacle on the road Eindhoven - Den Bosch removed
- WEBM (352x288, sd 11.2 MB): 01/55/156002.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, sd 7.9 MB): 01/55/155994.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 13.9 MB): 01/55/155996.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 11.0 MB): 01/55/155998.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 21.3 MB): 01/55/156000.155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 13.6 MB): 01/55/155987.WEEKNUMMER474-HRE0001DBB2.mpg
Week number 47-46
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
As a result of the Second World War car traffic on the road from Eindhoven to Den Bosch was hindered by four temporary bridges for one-way traffic until recently: near Best, Boxtel (twice) and Vught. The temporary bridge near Vught has been replaced by a permanent one, so on this last part the traffic from the south can move on. SHOTS: - car rides on roads through the Brabant landscape and passes several temporary bridges; - opening of the new bridge by Mrs. Harmsen, the wife of chief engineer and director of Rijkswaterstaat; ext. of teh new bridge; traffic moves over the bridge.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 25 October 1947