Honorary doctorate for mister H.J. van Doorne
- MP4 (360x288, sd 14.2 MB): 01/51/151868.151855.WEEKNUMMER533-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (720x576, hd 25.5 MB): 01/51/151870.151855.WEEKNUMMER533-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (360x288, sd 13.3 MB): 01/51/151872.151855.WEEKNUMMER533-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.0 MB): 01/51/151864.151855.WEEKNUMMER533-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (720x576, hd 19.0 MB): 01/51/151866.151855.WEEKNUMMER533-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (720x576, source 19.3 MB): 01/51/151855.WEEKNUMMER533-HRE0000E1[..].mp4
Week number 53-39
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Solemn honorary doctorate ceremony for the founder and chairman of the board of DAF Car Industries, H.J. van Doorne, in the Westerkerk in Delft. Archive material: ext. and int. of the shed in Eindhoven where Van Doorne started his business in 1928; ext. and int. current DAF factory.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 September 1953