Safety of playgrounds
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.4 MB): 01/51/151589.151572.WEEKNUMMER702-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.7 MB): 01/51/151581.151572.WEEKNUMMER702-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.0 MB): 01/51/151583.151572.WEEKNUMMER702-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.3 MB): 01/51/151585.151572.WEEKNUMMER702-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 19.0 MB): 01/51/151587.151572.WEEKNUMMER702-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 11.2 MB): 01/51/151572.WEEKNUMMER702-HRE000151D5.mpg
Week number 70-28
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
After a 3-year-old child died from a fall on the playground, the stones underneath the playground equipment are removes, for instance in Eindhoven. They are replaced by sand of rubber tiles. There is also an experiment with artifical turf.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 July 1970