Cars on natural gas
- WEBM (352x288, sd 10.4 MB): 01/49/149464.149449.WEEKNUMMER414-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.4 MB): 01/49/149456.149449.WEEKNUMMER414-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 8.3 MB): 01/49/149458.149449.WEEKNUMMER414-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.4 MB): 01/49/149460.149449.WEEKNUMMER414-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 20.0 MB): 01/49/149462.149449.WEEKNUMMER414-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 12.6 MB): 01/49/149449.WEEKNUMMER414-HRE000168C4.mpg
Week number 41-41
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In some places in the country methane gas comes up with pump water. Methane gas can be used as car fuel. In Amsterdam, with the pomping of water, the released methane gas is collected and placed under pressure. This gas is "tanked" with hoses by cars equipped with an installation of gas cylinders. Maintenance on the gas system is done using special tools. Cars without any gas which are on the road can be provided with gas using special tank trucks.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 3 October 1941