New invention in the field of cycling
- WEBM (352x288, sd 8.1 MB): 01/49/149374.149359.WEEKNUMMER392-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.0 MB): 01/49/149366.149359.WEEKNUMMER392-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.9 MB): 01/49/149368.149359.WEEKNUMMER392-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, hd 15.7 MB): 01/49/149372.149359.WEEKNUMMER392-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 8.4 MB): 01/49/149370.149359.WEEKNUMMER392-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 9.8 MB): 01/49/149359.WEEKNUMMER392-HRE0001B014.mpg
Week number 39-24
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The invention of a new pedaling mechanism for bicycles at Grathem: the pedals don't go around, but move up and down. SHOTS:-bicycle mechanic is working with the ash of a bicycle wheel and is sketching; -tandem with the new invention; -demonstration of new pedaling mechanism on a tandem and ordinary bicycle; -men and woman demonstrate operation of new invention on the road.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 2 June 1939