Demonstration with the sludge sand dive device
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.7 MB): 01/48/148811.148797.WEEKNUMMER354-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 29.9 MB): 01/48/148813.148797.WEEKNUMMER354-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.9 MB): 01/48/148815.148797.WEEKNUMMER354-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 20.1 MB): 01/48/148809.148797.WEEKNUMMER354-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 9.6 MB): 01/48/148807.148797.WEEKNUMMER354-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 18.5 MB): 01/48/148797.WEEKNUMMER354-HRE000154B2.mpg
Week number 35-41
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
At Spaarndam W. van Wienen demonstrates an invention of his hand, the slip sand diving apparatus, to bring up objects which have sunk into the sea.
SHOTS: - Ext. and int. of a sort of divers compartment that is sunk into the water attached to a long tube. In the compartment are two men in plain clothes. Contact with the outside world is maintained by telephone. A hose which blows high-pressure water is used to blow away the sand on the bottom. Note: SOURCE: Mrs. D. van Rixel, Haarlem Dagblad.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 4 October 1935