Demonstration with a sail propeller
- MP4 (352x288, hd 17.5 MB): 01/48/148756.148741.WEEKNUMMER350-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.6 MB): 01/48/148754.148741.WEEKNUMMER350-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.1 MB): 01/48/148758.148741.WEEKNUMMER350-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.8 MB): 01/48/148750.148741.WEEKNUMMER350-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 10.0 MB): 01/48/148752.148741.WEEKNUMMER350-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 10.7 MB): 01/48/148741.WEEKNUMMER350-HRE0001547D.mpg
Week number 35-07
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Mr C.J. Stoete demonstrates a, by a sail propeller powered, vehicle on the boulevard of Zandvoort. SHOTS: - Stoete demonstrates the driving performance of a open four-wheeled construction, in which the driver sits on a steel frame in the open air and the propulsion occurs by a motor with a special propeller which is placed on the front of the cart.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 February 1935