'Do it yourself' water skiing, thanks to the so-called ski-scooter
- WEBM (352x288, sd 11.1 MB): 01/48/148316.148303.BG_10602.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 8.3 MB): 01/48/148312.148303.BG_10602.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 16.8 MB): 01/48/148313.148303.BG_10602.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.5 MB): 01/48/148314.148303.BG_10602.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 19.4 MB): 01/48/148315.148303.BG_10602.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 12.4 MB): 01/48/148303.BG_10602.mpg
Week number 77-17
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Thanks to American ski scooter, a 'ski-whee', it is possible to independently go water skiing. An operating device, with wich you can give gas, is connected to the heart of the 'ski-whee' where a petrol 40hp motor is located. The 'ski-whee' is now also available in the Netherlands. SHOTS: ski-whee is launched; man goes waterskiing using the 'ski-whee'.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1977