The waves are measured in Katwijk
- WEBM (352x288, sd 11.8 MB): 01/41/141362.141345.WEEKNUMMER593-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.5 MB): 01/41/141356.141345.WEEKNUMMER593-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.1 MB): 01/41/141354.141345.WEEKNUMMER593-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 11.5 MB): 01/41/141358.141345.WEEKNUMMER593-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 22.2 MB): 01/41/141360.141345.WEEKNUMMER593-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 14.6 MB): 01/41/141345.WEEKNUMMER593-HRE0001668D.mpg
Week number 59-31
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A so-called wave pole stands in the sea four kilometers off the coast of Katwijk. Rijkswaterstaat uses it to measure the wavers and tides. A Rijkswaterstaat ship sails towards the pole to check the equipment. The measured information is transmitted with an electrical cable to the measuring station in the building of the rescue squad.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 24 July 1959