New sea state laboratory in Wageningen
- WEBM (352x288, sd 11.5 MB): 01/41/141337.141320.WEEKNUMMER562-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.9 MB): 01/41/141329.141320.WEEKNUMMER562-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 8.7 MB): 01/41/141331.141320.WEEKNUMMER562-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 12.5 MB): 01/41/141333.141320.WEEKNUMMER562-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 23.8 MB): 01/41/141335.141320.WEEKNUMMER562-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 13.9 MB): 01/41/141320.WEEKNUMMER562-HRE0000D6F9.mpg
Week number 56-20
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The new sea state laboratory in Wageningen in which they examine the effect of waves on seagoing vessels. With movable sheets a wave motion is created, after which the effect of waves on a model ship is recorded with different types of equipment.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 3 May 1956