New building of the Institute for the Preservation and Processing of Horticultural Productsvoor Bewaring en Verwerking van Tuinbouwproducten
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.5 MB): 01/41/141015.141005.WEEKNUMMER522-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 26.9 MB): 01/41/141016.141005.WEEKNUMMER522-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 14.0 MB): 01/41/141017.141005.WEEKNUMMER522-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 11.1 MB): 01/41/141014.141005.WEEKNUMMER522-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.0 MB): 01/41/141013.141005.WEEKNUMMER522-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 17.5 MB): 01/41/141005.WEEKNUMMER522-HRE0000D776.mpg
Week number 52-25
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A new building for the quality control on vegetables and fruit has been put into use in Wageningen. SHOTS: - Strawberries and apples are picked and collected in baskets; - ext. new building; in the courtyard a delivery van arrives to deliver a crate of apples; - int. building: demonstration of the preservation method controlled atmosphere storage: the crate of apples is placed in a gas tight space; an air hose is connected and a valve is opened; demonstration of the processing method freezing; a box of fruit is placed in a freezer; laboratory workers carry out different activities, a.o. with an Erlenmeyer flask; a panel of employees tastes the flavour of the vegetables.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 June 1952