Steam trains in the Netherlands
- MP4 (352x288, hd 34.2 MB): 01/39/140033.139870.BG_9747.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 18.3 MB): 01/39/140031.139870.BG_9747.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 18.3 MB): 01/39/140035.139870.BG_9747.webm
- OGV (352x288, sd 17.2 MB): 01/39/140027.139870.BG_9747.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 27.8 MB): 01/39/140029.139870.BG_9747.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 20.5 MB): 01/39/139870.BG_9747.mpg
Week number 77-32
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
At various places in the Netherlands steam trains from the fifties are riding again. Shots: departure of steam locomotive, fireman throws coal on fire, riding steam train on the route Apeldoorn-Dieren with waiting passengers waiting on small station on this line; cu. emblem 'Veluwsche Stoomtreinmij'; riding miniature steam locomotive at Parc Nienoord at Leek, Groningen, with engine driver and visitors on a train; engine driver shovels coal on the fire with a spoon, riding steam train Hoorn-Medemblik.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1977