Road users attention.... unguarded railway crossing
- MP4 (352x288, hd 40.9 MB): 01/39/139977.139743.WEEKNUMMER510-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 20.5 MB): 01/39/139975.139743.WEEKNUMMER510-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 20.0 MB): 01/39/139979.139743.WEEKNUMMER510-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, sd 11.8 MB): 01/39/139971.139743.WEEKNUMMER510-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 22.0 MB): 01/39/139973.139743.WEEKNUMMER510-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 25.0 MB): 01/39/139743.WEEKNUMMER510-HRE000158EE.mpg
Week number 51-03
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Appeal to the viewers to be extremely careful when passing an unguarded railway crossing. SHOTS: - newspaper reports mention traffic accidents at railway crossings; - various shots of trains which pass various overpass and level railway crossings; the last category is divided into guarded (with railroad barriers), protected (flashing light installations) and ungaurded; - various road traffic and pedestrians pass various level railway crossings; - a viaduct near the station of Leiden is under construction; - at Heiloo installations with half (instead of whole) railroad barriers are submitted to a trial run; - a few shots of cars which drove into railroad barriers; - various shots show how it shouldn't be done.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1951