Composition of the rail-timetable for 7 January
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.8 MB): 01/39/139947.139712.WEEKNUMMER365-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 30.2 MB): 01/39/139949.139712.WEEKNUMMER365-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.3 MB): 01/39/139951.139712.WEEKNUMMER365-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 13.0 MB): 01/39/139945.139712.WEEKNUMMER365-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.6 MB): 01/39/139943.139712.WEEKNUMMER365-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 18.4 MB): 01/39/139712.WEEKNUMMER365-HRE0001DC07.mpg
Week number 36-52
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The production of the rail-timetable with the train service on the day of the marriage of princess Juliana and prince Bernhard (7 January 1937). SHOTS: - various shots of men filling in the time tables by hand on big sheets of paper; - various stages of the production of the rail-timetable and the end result (headline on the front of the rail-timetable: "Marriage HRH princess Juliana HSH prince Bernhard - 7 January 1937 - Dutch Railways").
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 22 December 1936