Euratom, international research center for nuclear power
- WEBM (352x288, sd 27.5 MB): 01/39/139455.139439.BG_10255.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 8.2 MB): 01/39/139447.139439.BG_10255.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 21.4 MB): 01/39/139449.139439.BG_10255.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 27.1 MB): 01/39/139451.139439.BG_10255.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 52.9 MB): 01/39/139453.139439.BG_10255.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 34.0 MB): 01/39/139439.BG_10255.mpg
Week number 78-18
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The EC does research on the standardization of substances and the strength and reliability of materials for the construction of nuclear plants. Research is a.o. done on the effect of radiation on materials. By comparing irradiated materials with unirradiated materials conclusions can be drawn on the safety of the construction of future nuclear plants. SHOTS: sale of rugs by market vendors; ext. and int. research center in Petten; research of materials that are used to build nuclear plants.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1978