They're baking toy bread in Wageningen
- WEBM (352x288, sd 16.0 MB): 01/39/139329.139312.WEEKNUMMER592-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.6 MB): 01/39/139321.139312.WEEKNUMMER592-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.6 MB): 01/39/139323.139312.WEEKNUMMER592-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.9 MB): 01/39/139325.139312.WEEKNUMMER592-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 30.2 MB): 01/39/139327.139312.WEEKNUMMER592-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 19.7 MB): 01/39/139312.WEEKNUMMER592-HRE0001B0E2.mpg
Week number 59-25
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Tests on the quality of bread at the Institute for Grain, Flower and Bread Research of TNO in Wageningen. Bread dough is kneaded by machine and during this, the elasticity is measured with an inlatibility test. The bread is baked and then the slices of bread are tested for a.o. tenderness. Bread is made in small tins with grain from test fields. Then the volume is tested by dipping it in parrafine and putting it under water.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 12 June 1959