Europe stand united against rheumatism
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.0 MB): 01/31/131302.131284.WEEKNUMMER552-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.9 MB): 01/31/131294.131284.WEEKNUMMER552-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.4 MB): 01/31/131296.131284.WEEKNUMMER552-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.6 MB): 01/31/131298.131284.WEEKNUMMER552-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 25.5 MB): 01/31/131300.131284.WEEKNUMMER552-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 15.8 MB): 01/31/131284.WEEKNUMMER552-HRE0000CE44.mpg
Week number 55-25
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In the Ridderzaal (Knight's Hall) in The Hague the official opening session of the third European rheumatism congress takes place. Among the hundreds of attendees is the Dutch physician dr. Jan van Breemen. Fragment of the opening speech by the Minister of Social Affairs and Health, J.G. Suurhoff. Archive material: patients with rheumatism and remedial therapy.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 9 June 1955