Tuberculosis research on wheels in The Hague
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.5 MB): 01/31/131112.131095.BG_34152.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 18.7 MB): 01/31/131114.131095.BG_34152.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.7 MB): 01/31/131116.131095.BG_34152.webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.6 MB): 01/31/131110.131095.BG_34152.ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.6 MB): 01/31/131108.131095.BG_34152.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 12.1 MB): 01/31/131095.BG_34152.mpg
Week number 56-51
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
People are tested for tuberculosis in a research vehicle of the Stichting Haags Bevolkingsonderzoek op Tuberculose (Foundation of Screening for Tuberculosis The Hague). With a.o. a machine for X-rays. The photos are examined later on at the office of the Stichting Habeon (Foundation Habeon).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 7 December 1956