New developments in health careEdit
- MP4 (352x288, hd 28.4 MB): 01/31/131085.131064.BG_10298.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.0 MB): 01/31/131083.131064.BG_10298.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 15.3 MB): 01/31/131087.131064.BG_10298.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.9 MB): 01/31/131079.131064.BG_10298.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 16.4 MB): 01/31/131081.131064.BG_10298.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 18.0 MB): 01/31/131064.BG_10298.mpg
Week number 78-14
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Investments in health care with European Community development funds have been made in the capital of Suriname, Paramaribo: girls are trained to be pharamacist's assistents at a pharmaceutical factory and a training for youth dental care has been started. SHOTS: ext. and int. pharmaceutical factory in Paramaribo; children are vaccinated; dentist teaches a prospective youth dental care giver; int. policlinic; ext. hospital.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1978