Electric train is overrunning the Netherlands
- MP4 (352x288, hd 17.5 MB): 01/29/129123.129108.WEEKNUMMER381-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.3 MB): 01/29/129121.129108.WEEKNUMMER381-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 9.1 MB): 01/29/129125.129108.WEEKNUMMER381-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.0 MB): 01/29/129117.129108.WEEKNUMMER381-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.2 MB): 01/29/129119.129108.WEEKNUMMER381-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 10.9 MB): 01/29/129108.WEEKNUMMER381-HRE0001C28A.mpg
Week number 38-15
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The extension of the electric railway network in the Netherlands. SHOTS: - arrival of a steam train via railway bridge; - engine driver in a steam train and the burning of coal in the train; - arrival of two electric trains; - ticket on which (with dark line) the growing part of the electrified railway network is indicated, alternating with images of a diesel-electric train carriage (type DE III), which among others passes the station Oosterbeek-Hoog.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 12 April 1938