The management of the Dutch Railways takes a ride along the decorated stations
- WEBM (352x288, sd 7.1 MB): 01/29/129098.129081.WEEKNUMMER393-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.4 MB): 01/29/129090.129081.WEEKNUMMER393-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 5.3 MB): 01/29/129092.129081.WEEKNUMMER393-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 7.6 MB): 01/29/129094.129081.WEEKNUMMER393-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 14.4 MB): 01/29/129096.129081.WEEKNUMMER393-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 8.6 MB): 01/29/129081.WEEKNUMMER393-HRE0002A516.mpg
Week number 39-39
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A tour of the management of the Dutch railways along decorated stations on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Dutch Railways. SHOTS: - board members of the Dutch Railways leave the station and view the outside of the decorated building; - decorated steam locomotives; - (short) shot from a train moving into a station; - authorities in a moving train; - various (mediumshots) of decorations and decorated station, among others at Haarlem, station Hollands Spoor at Den Haag and Dordrecht.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 21 September 1939