Playing railways at the test scale-model of the Dutch Railways
- MP4 (352x288, sd 8.0 MB): 01/28/129008.128991.WEEKNUMMER424-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 15.0 MB): 01/28/129010.128991.WEEKNUMMER424-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 7.5 MB): 01/28/129012.128991.WEEKNUMMER424-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 6.2 MB): 01/28/129006.128991.WEEKNUMMER424-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 2.6 MB): 01/28/129004.128991.WEEKNUMMER424-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 9.0 MB): 01/28/128991.WEEKNUMMER424-HRE000166BD.mpg
Week number 42-43
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In The Hague the Dutch Railways have build a large yard with model trains, switches, briges, railway crossings, semaphores, etc. At the side the public can control everything with the help of an operating panel and push buttons.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 14 October 1942