De train rides to Dordrecht again
- MP4 (352x288, sd 10.5 MB): 01/28/128893.128881.WEEKNUMMER462-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 19.8 MB): 01/28/128895.128881.WEEKNUMMER462-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 10.0 MB): 01/28/128897.128881.WEEKNUMMER462-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 9.7 MB): 01/28/128891.128881.WEEKNUMMER462-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.2 MB): 01/28/128889.128881.WEEKNUMMER462-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 11.8 MB): 01/28/128881.WEEKNUMMER462-HRE00013943.mpg
Week number 46-29
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The, during the war destroyed, railway bridge over the Oude Maas near Dordrecht is restored. An electric train makes the first ride over the repaired bridge. SHOTS: ext. of the bridge decorated with flags; enormous public interest: on an adjoining bridge, along the side of the railway and on balconies and roofs of houses along the embankment, ext. leading carriage of the train on which the city arms of Amsterdam and Dordrecht are attached; riding shots of the train on the bridge and at the entrance of the station of Dordrecht; dolly shots from the train during the passage of the bridge, a large crowd gathers (at the station square?).
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 15 July 1946