The railway bridge over the IJssel near Zwolle back into use
- MP4 (352x288, sd 7.3 MB): 01/28/128868.128856.WEEKNUMMER461-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 13.7 MB): 01/28/128870.128856.WEEKNUMMER461-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 7.3 MB): 01/28/128872.128856.WEEKNUMMER461-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.2 MB): 01/28/128864.128856.WEEKNUMMER461-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.3 MB): 01/28/128866.128856.WEEKNUMMER461-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 8.8 MB): 01/28/128856.WEEKNUMMER461-HRE0001392C.mpg
Week number 46-19
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The during the war destroyed railway bridge at Zwolle has been restored and taken back into use in a festive manner. The CEO of the Dutch Railways, W. Hupkes, cuts a ribbon and walks over the bridge with authorities and attendees. Then the first train, pulled by a steam locomotive, rides over the bridge. A few shots during the passage of the bridge from the moving train. A lot of public interest.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 2 May 1946